To add a short question with one or more answer fields:
- Select ‘Short’ from the drop-down menu.
- Type the question and answer into the text boxes provided.
- Optional – Click ‘Enter correct answer’ to add more than one answer box to the question.
- Use the drag icon located to the left of the answer box to reorder answers.
- Optional – Enable or disable the options below.
Require *all* of the answers – Select how many of the correct answers must be provided by the student to be marked correct.
Allow autocomplete – Enables/disables the keyboard autocomplete on supported devices.
Case sensitive – Enables/disables case sensitivity for the question. When enabled, all characters must match the answer provided.
Automatic marking – Enables/disables automatic marking for this question. The submitted answer must match the correct answer exactly to be marked correct.
Answer order matters – (only available when multiple answer boxes have been added to the question) When enabled, answers must be entered in the correct order to be marked correct.