If your students don’t have Edumate accounts just yet, you can create their accounts and add them to your class all from within your account. If they do have accounts, here’s how they can join your class.
Here’s how to manually add students to a class with an email address or username and password:
- From your Dashboard, go to the ‘Students’ page.
- Create a new class or select an existing one.
- Click on the ‘Add Students’ action button.
- Enter the students’ Forename, Surname and Email Address or desired Username.
- Click on the green tick button.
- Repeat steps 4 & 5 for each new student.
- Click on the ‘Save’ button.
Or you can import your student list using our pre-built SpreadSheet
Any email addresses or usernames which are already associated with an account will be highlighted.
Student accounts created with an email address will be asked to verify their email address when they first log in.