With the Smart Resource Converter, you can also extract images such as diagrams, graphs, or any other visual content and insert them directly into your Edumate Resources.
To extract pictures text and handwriting from an image/pdf:
- Upload an image/pdf to the Smart Resource Converter on the ‘Create Resource’ page.
- Navigate to the required question on the left.
- Click the ‘Add Image‘ icon and select ‘From Clipper‘
- Select the ‘Clipper‘ button on the converter menu.
- Draw a box around the required image within the resource on the right.
- Verify that the extracted image is correct.
- To replace the image, simply draw another box on the resource.