With the Smart Resource Converter, you can extract and digitise text and handwriting from an image or PDF and insert them directly into your Edumate Resources.
To extract text and handwriting from an image/pdf:
- Upload an image/pdf to the Smart Resource Converter on the ‘Create Resource’ page.
- Select the field (Resource Name, Question, Answer etc.) on the left that you want to insert the text into.
- Select ‘Clipper‘ on the converter menu.
- Draw a box around the required text in the resource on the right.
- Verify that the extracted text is correct.
- To add more text to the field, simply draw another box on the resource.
For best conversion results, check out our hints and tips.